Jai Ho!

10:07:00 PM

Just got home from school! I fixed my schedule for next sem and I'm so excited! Well of course it has nothing to do with the title. Anyway, this morning the family watched Slumdog Millionaire. My father and the brothers haven't watched it yet so I downloaded it for them. So I ended up watching it first before going to school to fix my schedule. Of course it was an amazing movie.


I've watched this movie two years ago with the boyfriend. From wikipedia, (coz I'm too lazy to post some crap in my mind.. lol)

Slumdog Millionaire is a 2008 British film directed by Danny Boyle, written by Simon Beaufoy, and co-directed in India by Loveleen Tandan. It is an adaptation of the novel Q & A (2005) by Indian author and diplomat Vikas Swarup. Set and filmed in India, the film tells the story of Jamal Malik, a young man from the Juhu slums of Mumbai who appears on the Indian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (Kaun Banega Crorepati in the Hindi version) and exceeds people's expectations, thereby arousing the suspicions of the game show host and of law enforcement officials. (Source

Alright. Now the most memorable scene. ~*insert drum roll here*~ 


Sorry for people who are enjoying their food right now. This scene was really gross. Jamal was spending all his time to loosen up when suddenly he heard the helicopter where his idol was. The cubicle had this opening for the poopoo to go and his naughty brother locked him to the cubicle. Since there's no other way out, he's forced to jump to the poopoo to get away. Well he's really cute and sweet. Don't worry he got his autograph.


The ending was really nice. It's a happy ending. And it was EPIC! Since this is somewhat an Indian movie even if it's produced by British people, there's always song and dance at the end which I find very entertaining. I remember that time when I first watched it. I kept on singing Jai ho after and it wasn't even popular yet.


Well, the people behind this movie really deserved the recognition and awards because I guess they really worked hard to make the movie realistic to the audience. A very inspiring story of a boy, from rags to riches. It's destined.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!