We miss you Lola!

5:13:00 PM

It's been a year since my grandmother passed away. I almost forgot that today is her first death anniversary. For me, all her memories will live with us. If she's still here today, I know she'll be proud of me. I'm going back to school and I know that she wanted me to finish my studies.


That photo was taken last 2006 when she attended my highschool graduation. Well, I'm a lola's girl you know! :) You would notice that I have puffy eyes. I cried with my classmates because it would be our last day at school.

Today, I'd just pray to our dear Lord to guide our family and give us strength in all the trials we'll encounter.

I miss you lola. We love you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!