Comfort Food

9:12:00 PM

Whenever I'm sad and lonely, I feel like eating anything. Well there are choices of course, and most probably you will see me eating chocolates, ice cream, chips, and all the good stuff. You'll know then that I'm not in the mood.

When I was little, my mom said I was a picky eater. I think til now I am. I like

Spaghetti with Meatballs
Sinigang na Hipon
Fried Chicken
Chicken Inasal
Isaw
Siomai
Squid balls
Chicharon
Dried Pusit
And the list will never end!

Okay, now I know you're hungry while looking at those photos. That said, my comfort foods are not actually included on the photos above. I'd rather indulge myself to these:  

KitKat and Pik-nik ♥
Pringles. My fave is the original.
Twister/curly Fries
Cookies and Cream flavored Ice cream!
I know someone who also likes the last photo. Alright, so much for this insanity. I know that we have lots of these foods this coming season. I'm hungry now! Happy Eating! : )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!