Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang

8:48:00 PM


My ideal Nuffnang summer is to go the beach and read a really nice book. I'd like to reread The Hunger Games since I read it, I think that was three years ago. I need to be updated again with the characters and the story for the upcoming movie! The bf and I really want to go out of town this summer and I guess the best destination would be the beach!

I've been looking for a really nice beach resort that we can go to. Maybe somewhere in Batangas. We're not decided yet! So, no place yet, but all the things I have to bring are already set in my mind. Of course, the summer dress, the bikini, the books, and I would never forget - sunscreen and Schick razor to have that clean-shaven legs. ~ "Schick. Free your skin." 

“Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We’ve got you covered.” is a must-have for this summer to protect our beautiful skin. Thanks to Nuffnang for introducing these really nice product!



Have a great summer guys!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!