Coffee Project at Vista Mall

9:37:00 PM

If you know me, you would know that I'm an avid coffee drinker although I'm not the type who regularly goes to popular coffee shops. As long as I have my everyday coffee fix (my favorite "3 in 1" coffee is Nescafe Blend and Brew, red one!), I am solved! However, when I heard that a new coffee shop called Coffee Project opened recently at Vista Mall Taguig, I got so excited to visit the place.


Before we even visited Coffee Project, I already saw some of the instagram-worthy photos of the coffee shop's interior. When we arrived there, I was surprised that the place is so spacious. I really like how cozy the place is. They don't only have tables but there are also comfortable couches. The inside is very homey and such a great place to hang out with friends and families. Since Vista Mall here in Taguig is more like a small town mall, you won't see a lot of corporate workers or people in a hurry to buy their coffee.

The first time I went to Coffee Project was last December with my boyfriend. We wanted to sit on one of the couches but they are already occupied even after we left. Next time I visited was with my high school friends, and this time we got to sit on the couch. I liked it better there because it has a nice background great for photo ops! :)


I don't have much to say about their coffee other than they are cheaper and sweeter compared with the popular coffee shops. They also serve food and pastries. I'd say the coffee and the food are reasonably priced. Besides the cozy interior and the rustic feel of the place, what I like most about Coffee Project are the lighting and the witty coffee quotes that you can find all over the place. Sharing some of our photos below. Enjoy! xx









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!