Modern Vintage

1:11:00 AM

Last Monday,  I attended the ICT acquaintance party held at SMX Convention Center. The theme is modern vintage. It was kinda hard to look for a dress. I want to look more modern than vintage. hehe My mother bought me a dress that I really liked with almost the same print as the wedges the bf and I bought at the I'm Shoe In Love sale at the NBC Tent.

Just wanna share some photos.

Haggard! It was so hot that day!
On our way to SMX
Loving lace and floral prints
Gorgeous boys and girl! : )
I really love my pink coat. I think it's my grandma's. Hmm, vintage! : )
With Nette
Showing off our shades. lol!
I think we're early!
With the gang
It's showtime!

I wasn't able to take photos of the show. It was just all about the beauty pageant and some intermission from the bands. I didn't even get to take photos of the food! I was famished I totally forgot. The food wasn't bad at all. It was Tamayo's who catered the food. I loved the squash soup and the tiny brownies dessert. The main dishes were the usual. Just roasted chicken (like really small cuts!) and if I'm not mistaken the other one is the unpopular pork hamonado. The event was still a success. So again picture time after the party! :)






For the finale, Nette's sexy back! haha XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!