Dubbed Crazy Little Thing Called Love

9:26:00 PM

Looks like Filipinos went crazy over Crazy Little Thing Called Love. ABS-CBN will air a dubbed version of this sweet movie.


I also went crazy when I first saw the movie. And now it's all over the place. From Facebook to Tumblr. I even liked a fan page on Facebook. Oh yes I'm a fan of sweet romantic movies. The hopeless romantic that I am.

Well, I'll watch this again when they air it on Philippine TV. I don't know the date yet but I'm sure Filipino fans are waiting for it. Thai movies are getting well known these days. I think the first Thai movie I watched was the horror film Shutter and from then I always liked to watch Thai horror films. Their horror films are great, creepy, weird and they always have great twists. I recently watched a Thai horror film called Coming Soon. 

Crazy Little Thing Called Love is the first Thai romance film I watched and definitely wouldn't be the last. I've seen some news that there will be a sequel for the movie. I'm ecstatic! If only it could be shown here. For now, just get your eyes ready for these two beautiful artists.

Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul (Baifern)
Mario Maurer
What a beauty!
Such a cutie!
Nice
They won awards for First Love.
They make a cute couple right? : )
Photos grabbed here

Tagalog version was shown last week June 5. To watch the dubbed version, click here. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. na curious naman ako dito, nag hanap tuloy ako kung san ko mapapanood. napanood ko kc eto sa video ng "ok lang ako" ng parokya ni edgar.

    ReplyDelete

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!