Bohol 2017 Day 3 - Henann Resort Alona Beach Bohol

12:17:00 PM

Happy 2018! Yes I know I'm super late posting this blog series about our trip to Bohol last year. I will catch up soon I promise. I'm also planning to post about or weekend trip to Cintai Corito's Garden in Batangas and also my first ever international travel to Bangkok.

For this blog post, I want to share our stay at Henann Resort Alona Beach Bohol. When we were planning our itinerary, we wanted a day for chill and relaxation so for Day 3 we decided to book a room at Henann for that much needed rest.




At that time when we booked the room there was a sale so we paid only around Php 7K plus for the Superior room including the complimentary buffet breakfast for three persons and access to all their amenities. Check-in time is 3 PM but they allow early check in as long as the room is already available. We checked in at around 12 noon.

We're so happy we chose to stay at Henann for our chill day/free day. They have the nicest room and the most comfortable bed. I also love the bathroom with its marble tiles. We almost didn't want to leave the room and just wanted to sleep all day. We left the room because we wanted to take photos of the sunset however it was too cloudy so we didn't really get that perfect sunset shot. We just went night swimming and enjoyed their three massive crystalline pools.

So comfy!!!
 



Welcome drinks
Hi! waiting for the sunset

Henann at night
Had the best sleep at Henann! Like I said the bed (sleeping) was the best part 😉. If only we could stay in bed longer! We woke up early for the buffet breakfast at Sea Breeze Café. They have great selection for the buffet. I enjoyed everything I tried. Love the bacon of course. I wasn't in the mood for taking food pictures so only a few photos during breakfast.


ang saya niya haha!
 

first plate pa lang yan 😄
After breakfast we just roamed and took lots of pictures. Overall we had a great stay at Henann Resort. Excellent amenities, the best buffet breakfast, service was great and the staff were really friendly.

More photos! xx







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!