Bonjour!

12:49:00 PM

My name is Ediljoy. I decided to make a real blog. Well, I've been on Tumblr for a while now and I just post a lot of cool stuff there I found over the net. I'll be back to school this coming semester and I want to have something like an online diary to rant about school stuff. Also you'll read happenings in my psycho mind (e.g. craziness, lol stuff, book reviews) hihi. I'm excited to go back to school since I stopped for two years! At least now I was able to get encouraged. I'm also excited to post some cool and cute things that you may find interesting or not. As mentioned, you'll also read some reviews about books, movies, tv shows, and gadgets! Okay, enough for the first post. Here's my face! Bleh. ☺

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!