Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

9:47:00 PM




Time's running so fast! Few hours from now, we're going to celebrate another year in our lives. There are lots to be thankful about this year for me. A lot of good things happened, same as the bad. But despite all that, I'm grateful that here I am, celebrating new year with my loved ones.


Every new year is another chapter of our lives. I saw this quote while scrolling on Tumblr:

 “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ― Brad Paisley. 

Well, I intend to write a good one for this year. I may already have plans set for this year, but we all know that some things might not go as planned. So what I'll do is just move forward and be strong to face whatever life has to offer. I suggest, write a story of your everyday life that deserves to be in your book. I believe in the saying we have to seize the day. We don't know what's in it for us in the future. Let's just celebrate life everyday, a one well lived! :) Happy New Year! Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!