A Little Thing Called Love

8:25:00 PM

Watched this cute Thai movie last night!


A Little Thing Called Love / First Love (สิ่งเล็กเล็ก ที่เรียกว่า..รัก)
Directed by: Puttipong Pormsaka Na-Sakonnakorn and Wasin PokpongRelease
Date: August 12, 2010 (Thailand)
Runtime: 118 min.
Cast: Mario Maurer / Pimchanok Leuwisetpaibul/ Sudarat Budtporm / Acharanat Ariyaritwikol

I was scrolling on my dash for some stuff to reblog on my Tumblr when this one caught my attention. According to the description, this movie is all about puppy love. I'm a sucker for romantic comedy films so when I scrolled and saw that there's a link where I could watch it, I didn't hesitate and watched it. 


The movie was about Nam (Pimchanok Leuwisetpaiboon), a freshman and ugly girl that had a huge crush with the school's heartthrob named Chon (Mario Maurer). With the help of her friends, Nam transformed from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan. It was a struggle for her to become closer to Chon because other girls are more beautiful and talented than her. Eventually, she started to get closer to Chon when she got associated with Chon's bestfriend. However, there's something she didn't know about Chon that might have surprised her. 

I really liked this movie. It's a combination of romance, comedy and drama. I had some good laughs as well especially in those scenes with the teacher. I remembered my highschool days while watching the movie. You'd do everything to get noticed by your crush even though it would make you look stupid at times. Although the plot was the typical, like the girl-loves-boy-but-girl-doesn't-know-boy-loves-girl-too movies, it's still one memorable movie. 

This movie made me swoon at some parts especially when Nam was so kilig at those little things that Chon did for her. Of course, Mario Maurer is one cute guy you'd definitely notice. (The bf won't read this, right? lol) The actress who played Nam really looked like Kim Chiu. I liked how they did the transformation on her. She looked different portraying the younger Nam.

Mario Maurer
Pimchanok. I think she's prettier!
They look cute together! ♥
I recommend this movie to those who like romantic comedy flicks and those hopeless romantics who want to remember the times they did stupid things to get noticed by their first love! :)

You can watch the movie here!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. i wish 2 watch d next part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just click Show more below the details of the youtube video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there any movies of Pimchanok Leuwisetpaiboon can you post it,,, tnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know any other movies of her. If I've heard of one I'd definitely post it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh how nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was amazed by the movie
    i was also touched by it
    so nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree rachel! I remember those days when I would swoon when I see my crush! Btw, I saw on Tumblr that she'll have another movie. No details yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish that there is a next part..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping for a sequel too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish that theres another movie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, I watched this already... My heart lived again. =)

    I'll wait for the second part. Hugs! Missing you and the girls. Text me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. can i ask some another movie from mario maurer?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mario Maurer is also known for the movie The Love of Siam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haixt..i love this mOvie...........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.............i hope they are in a relationship..that would be sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wish it has part2

    ReplyDelete
  16. hope that baifern visit in the philippines because I'm a big fan of her .. :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. sayang not available na ung link... I try looking for youtube playlist. thanks na inspire ako manood.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for letting me know! Nakahanap ako ng bagong link. I'll update the link here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of
    the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from
    each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!
    Stop by my web page ... new releases

    ReplyDelete

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!