The Perks of Being a Wallflower Official Trailer

3:13:00 PM

Wow! So, I just watched the official trailer of The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie and I must say, I'm excited to watch the film! The movie is an adaptation of the book with the same title by Stephen Chbosky. I just learned that he also directed and wrote the screenplay. Amazing! Well, I haven't read the book yet so gotta read it soon. Here's the official trailer:


Oh how I love Emma's American accent. Just watching the trailer, you'd know that Emma did a great job here as an actress. I see her here as Emma herself and not Hermione. : ) The release date would be on September. I still have time to read the book!

Love the catchphrase! ~ WE ARE INFINITE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!