Snow White and The Huntsman

1:23:00 PM

The bf and I watched Snow White and The Huntsman courtesy of Nuffnang and Skin White (like their facebook fanpage here!) at Shangri-La Mall. I was also looking forward to go to Shangri-La because I wanted to try Bonchon Chicken. My next post will be about it!

Kristen Stewart (the Twilight Saga, On the road) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil Queen Ravenna (Oscar winner Charlize Theron of Prometheus, Hancock) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined was that the young woman who has escaped her clutches and now threatens her reign has been training in the art of war with a Huntsman named Eric (Chris Hemsworth of Thor, The Avengers) who was dispatched to capture her. (from their website)

Seriously? I didn't see any training! But then, The movie is not bad at all. The special effects are good. Charlize Theron is really such an evil queen! She did a great job portraying Queen Ravenna. Of course Thor, I mean Chris Hemsworth is also good. The main reason I wanted to watch the movie is because of him. ☺ Kristen Stewart, well, not bad as well. It's just awkward to see her as Snow White. I think she was chosen because of her fierce look which is needed for the Snow White version of this movie.

Queen Ravenna
The Huntsman
Prince Charming
The movie is a retelling of the fairy tale so definitely the familiar plot is present (prince charming, dwarfs, enchanted forest, apple). The difference is that this version is darker and a braver approach on the traditional fairy tale. Action packed scenes and a fighting Snow White will be seen.

No training!
Warrior Snow White
Mirror, Mirror on the wall (I like how she said it with the accent!)
Over all, I enjoyed it. The dwarfs are funny. The Evil Queen is evil. Snow White lived happily ever after. I guess! :) It's a 7 out of 10 for me and the bf. ☺

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!