Who wants to be a Millionaire?

3:38:00 PM

What a catchy title, right? I know you've heard that before because of the famous game show. One of my favorite movies was also inspired by the show. Instantly, my answer to that question is YES! The question is, When am I going to be a Millionaire?

Would you tell me I'm insane if I say I'm starting to become one now? :)

My aunt came across this business opportunity on the net which promised a good profit every month. Eventually it will also let you to become successful and own your first million. Not bad of course. However, you have to work hard and persevere to earn that. Like what they say "Kung walang tiyaga, walang nilaga."

VMobile Technologies Inc. (VMobile) was established in April 2008 as the latest addition to PentaCapital Group of Companies. PentaCapital is a leading independent investment house in the Philippines known for its unique expertise in debt and equity underwriting, financial advisory and project financing, especially for BOT/BLT projects, real estate, leisure and infrastructure projects. PentaCapital received its license from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) in 2006 to engage in trust, fiduciary and investment management services. more here!


I attended their business opportunity meeting and later became a Technopreneur. I only invested P3,988! Since almost all Filipinos are spending their money on prepaid load (even while you're reading this) for their cellphones, it's a good way to start a business like this. Their LoadXtreme is really great because you can now send prepaid load to your self. You can also sell it by just using your sim card, yes only one! And that's for all networks including those prepaid online games, satellite/cable tv! 


When you become a Technopreneur or even just a Technouser, you can get the privilege to have lifetime discounts on your cellphone loads. 


But wait, there's more! When you invite someone and he/she wants to become a technopreneur just like you, you can earn a sales incentive of 500 pesos.


So, to all my friends or even to strangers, most especially Filipinos, this would be a good investment for your future. Remember, we all want to earn not only for ourselves but most especially for our family. 

Now, the question is... Are you ready to become a millionaire? 

For more info about the business, you can comment here or leave me a message on my ask box located at the right sidebar! Thanks :) 

♪♫ I wanna be a billionaire so freakin bad... ♪♫ (This song popped in my head while typing this whole entry. hihi :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. IMO i prefer loadcentral, afaik vmobile is loadextreme that closed down. Im not sure if they have stronger business plan/model now. goodluck on your business =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! However, loadextreme was previously owned and managed by Portal. I don't really know what happened but now it's under the management of Vmobile. So it's better and it has a stronger business plan now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having rеad this I thоught it ωas геally infoгmative.
    I appгeciate you fіnding thе
    time anԁ effort tо put this informatiνe article tоgetheг.
    I once again find mуself personally spenԁіng ωaу
    too much time both reaԁing and сommenting.
    But ѕo what, it was still worthwhile!
    Look into my web site : million millionaires

    ReplyDelete

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!