It All Ends Here

9:16:00 PM

I'm forcing myself to post something here to update it once in a while. So here it is! hehe. Well my life is not that interesting except those days when I'm not in school. Schoolworks that exhaust me plus this depressing weather equals a sickly me.


I've been waiting for July because "It all ends here". If you're a fan like me, then you know what I'm talking about. I posted a status on Facebook telling people how glad I am because I've been a part of the Harry Potter generation. Although I don't own the books yet(I borrow the books so I can read them. They are on my wishlist!), I grew up waiting for the release of both the books and the movies. The series has been a great part of my childhood and one of the reasons why I love to read. And I thank one of my favorite authors, J. K. Rowling for sharing with us the magical world of Harry Potter. 

I'm excited to watch the movie and at the same time I feel sad because this would be the last. I wasn't able to watch the premiere live via streaming two days ago. I just remembered it when I saw a photo of the trio embracing each other. I couldn't help but be moved to tears. When I checked the videos of their speech, I felt the sadness that we won't be able to watch another movie after this. But like what J. K. Rowling said, "The stories we love best do live with us forever. Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!