SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring you Snow White and the Huntsman

2:14:00 AM

This summer is quite memorable because it's the first time I got sunburned skin and I went to such a nice and beautiful place! I put a lot of sunscreen but no effect for me. I  think it was two days that I suffer from the pain and sting of the skin. After two agonizing days, the skin started to peel and I got addicted peeling the burnt skin. haha


I have a naturally fair complexion and I wanted to get my old skin back. Good thing SkinWhite can do the job for me! I've been using SkinWhite for a while now because I like how it turns my skin to a beautiful blush white skin that the bf can't resist! SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all at the same time:
WHITENS the skin’s surface
REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source
NOURISHES skin with Vitamins
PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays

Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:

I miss my fair skin. Although I don't have that Snow White skin like KStew, I still want that beautiful blush white skin and SkinWhite can give that. Try SkinWhite now and get that fairer skin!


SkinWhite and Nuffnang bring us Snow White & the Huntsman. Would love to see the film especially because of Chris Hemsworth - my Prince Charming (ehem!)

https://www.facebook.com/skinwhite/app_137541772984354



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!