Bonding

11:06:00 PM

Yesterday after our Mandarin class (which I'm happy to tell that I passed the much awaited oral exam!), Ate Cecille and I decided to just hang out and take some photos at the Boni High Street. 

Photo at the school's washroom first! : )
We ate first then we dropped by or should I say I asked her if we could drop by at the NBS sale again. As usual, I bought books that's not really included on my plan that day. lol! 


I was happy not only because of the books but because we were able to bond and just be happy that day. With all the stress at school, we need a day to just relax and have some fun.

Okay, I'm a fountain model now. hihi
Still my face
Happy Friends!
I'm glad that I met her first instead of the other people at school. It's not that I don't want to be friends with other people there (insert something here), I'm just happy that I met someone I can be friends with and at the same time share the same humor with. Sometimes, you have to make sure that you are with the right company. Your friends can also influence you. That's why I want to be friends with people who are sensible and fun to be with. Life is short to just spend it with people that can just influence you in a wrong way.

So, more bonding moments and picture taking with her soon!

 The Dark Is Rising (The Dark Is Rising Sequence) Nightrise (The Gatekeepers)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Drop your message here! ☺

Follow Her

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines


Read the Printed Word!